- Clean your plate, there are starving children in Africa.
- Do unto others as you would want others to do unto you.
- To have a friend, be a friend.
- What goes around comes around.
- If it doesn't belong to you, don't touch it. (When Sharon's husband said this in his jury voir dire, he was instantly excluded).
- Learn other customs when traveling.
- Find out social information about everyone you meet. IT will make you more charismatic and productive. "Social Investment"
- Keep letters and pictures since that is your heritage.
- If you lie with dogs, you wake up with fleas.
- What you keep is lost, what you give is forever yours.
- Tell me who you walk with and I'll tell you who you are.
We enjoyed coffee and banana bread (Claire's mother-in-law's fabulous recipe).